Border Incident 2015
It’s on again in 2015 October 23 – 25, Australia’s biggest WSLVT training event! Over two days of WSLVT gold with presentations by guests from Hong Kong, Malaysia and NSW, participants from all over Australia, Hong Kong, Malaysia and New Zealand. The venue will be Enzo Verratti’s club; ‘Ving Tsun Chinese Boxing’ located at 316 Victoria St Brunswick 3056, near Brunswick train station. Commencing 18:00 to 21:00 on Friday 4 October. 09:00 until 17:00 on Saturday 24 October and 10:00 until 15:00 on Sunday 25 October.
Conditions of participation
Event participants are required to:
- Conduct themselves in a respectful and ethical manner at all times,
- Treat all seminar instructors, participants, spectators and officials with respect,
- Respect presenters and other participants by not talking during a presentation, except to ask questions of the presenter,
- Follow instructions regarding safe training practises,
- Follow training safety recommendations expressed or implied by the seminar instructors and training partners
- Assure they have a clear understanding of all training exercises before attempting to perform them
- Listen carefully to all instructions given during each session as well as communicate openly with practise partners and the instructors with regard to pain and discomfort.
- Abstain from violent, aggressive or disrespectful behaviour towards all attendees including; seminar instructors, participants, spectators or officials
- Actively take responsibility for their own safety by; inspecting the seminar area, room, floor, mats, equipment, fixtures, facilities, and if they believe anything is unsafe or beyond their capability, advise an event official of such conditions and refuse to participate.
- Complete the waiver on this page and return it to your instructor or one of the event organizers before
The waiver form is available for download here: 2015 Border Incident Waiver.